Thursday, October 22, 2009

It was a busy weekend!

Thank you to all that came by to visit me this past weekend at Wolf Fest at EP Rayzor Elementary and at the Lantana Ladies League Vendor's Bazaar at the Golf Club in Lantana. It was so much fun meeting some new ladies in my community. I had a great time sitting next to Mary-Kay from Keeps Me in Stitches and Valerie from Not So Plain Jane at Wolf Fest.
My table at Wolf Fest at EP Rayzor Elementary

The Lantana Ladies League did a great job of organizing this years vendor's bazaar.

My Javis Davis table at the Lantana Ladies League Vendor's Bazaar

At the end of both events, I held a drawing for a Javis Davis tote in the winner's choice of fabrics. The winner was chosen in the most official and fair way I could possibly think of.

Please do not pay too close attention to my son's dirty fingernails.

Congratulations Tisha! I can't wait to hear what your favorite choice of fabrics are for your tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment