Saturday, May 16, 2009

Toy shopping you can feel good about

It seems that there are more and more eco-friendly baby products available that inspire creativity and involve less and less P-L-A-S-T-I-C, but I have found a one-stop shop Kangaroo Boo. Most of their toys are made in Europe, but many are made here in the good ol' U S of A. You can browse their website by country of origin, and they even have a category labeled "not made in China". I love it!

I've ordered several items from this company and have been pleased with every order. Some of my baby girl's current favs are:
Animal Den by Haba

Kringelring by Haba

The famous Sophie the Giraffe by Vulli

Chan Pie Gnon by
Vulli

Even better...Kangaroo Boo donates a portion of each sale to children related charities. You even get to choose the charity you want them to donate to from a list of supported organizations. Online shopping you can feel good about!

No comments:

Post a Comment