Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Small Fry...Big Deals!

Small Fry Children's Clothing in Denton, Texas is such a great place to find unique clothing and accessories for your little one. With brand names such as Baby Nay, Baby Lulu, Biscotti-Kate Mack, Le Top, (the list goes on and on), you are sure to find something adorable that you can't live without.
Considering the ups and downs of our economy over the last several decades, Small Fry has really stood the test of time. They will soon celebrate their 40th year in business under the watchful eye of the original owner, Nancy Cole. She must be doing something right because customers keep coming back again and again. The customer service is superb and you feel like you are part of the family when you enter the small little store located at the corner of Sunset and Anna Street in Denton (just off University Drive).

I always turn to Small Fry when looking for a special outfit for my baby girl, and also back when my son was little. I must say that little girl clothing is definitely the focus here. You'll find that in the section containing newborn to 12 month size all of the clothing is pretty equally divided between boy and girl, but once you get into the big room the focus is all girly girl...lots of dresses, bows, headbands, tights, bloomers, hats...you name it!

What is really incredible is that my mom used to shop at Small Fry for my clothing back when I was a little girl. I still remember our special trips there for new "school clothes".

And while it feels great to support such a wonderful, long standing local business, it feels even better to get a great deal. Small Fry's regular prices are better than anything I've found online. To give an example, I found a Baby Biscotti Christening gown for my daughter at Small Fry with a regular retail price of $86.00. The best deal I could find online for the same dress was $100.00 + shipping.
Summer Austin Saye, May 09 - Biscotti White Christening Gown -
(No longer available at Small Fry)


You'll also find incredible sales throughout the year, and end of season markdowns that you can't resist.
Head on over to Small Fry Children's Clothing, and tell Shelby and Nancy hello for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment